Curious what’s behind the yellow door? During OCT. pay attention to how Opportunities Continue To show up.
This happens when you:
• allow for possibility
• take steps toward a goal
The universe listens and opportunity falls in your lap. Or a door once closed, opens.
You have to make room
• for new ideas, projects, and opportunities
Cutting clutter is one way to carve out space for the next exciting opportunity, new friendship, or even romance in your life (for those looking).
- Gift yourself a virtual or in-person session to:
- clear clutter from high-traffic rooms
- declutter your WFH space
- improve your kids’ learning-from-home workspace
- finally deal with unfinished projects