Joy In Your Space is a mother-daughter organizing business. Our passion for helping people declutter their spaces grew from our belief that organization is essential for a more productive life. We’ve proven how taking a few minutes to set up a working system saves wasted time. We know that finding what you need when you need it reduces expensive duplicate purchases and preserves valuable storage space.
We blend our professional pasts with our current life experience to bring custom systems to our clients’ papers, clothes, or keepsakes. We create custom tailored systems to fit your lifestyle and reduce stress.
Since 2007, we have helped our clients throughout the Philadelphia area lead less stressed and more satisfying lives. If you need a system for paperwork, preparing to move, shifting career paths, or want help managing your ‘stuff,’ we’re experts at making the best use of space—whatever space you have.
We start with a no-fee half-hour phone consult.
• we ask targeted questions to understand your goals
• you ask about our working style and learn what you can expect from us
• we explain our services, policies, and fees
• you schedule your first in-home appointment
Our first appointment in your home or office allows us to visually gain a better understanding of your needs.
• We can propose a range of solutions for you to carry out on your own.
• Or you can — like most clients — ask us to dive in and transform your space from chaos toward calm.
We will not MAKE you get rid of things.
We help you achieve your goals — which may include letting go of items that have lost their purpose or usefulness in your current lifestyle. That decision is yours to make.
We WILL re-purpose.
We strive to eliminate trash and waste. When you’re ready to let something go…we help you find an appropriate (non-landfill) home for clothing, housewares, books, toys, etc; we’re quite creative and resourceful.