You know we love creative titles for our monthly tips and this MARCH is no exception. We Made All Recent Clients Happy.
Many new clients needed help moving, selling, downsizing, and refreshing their wardrobes.
We appreciate being the trusted team to take care of the details when life is overwhelming.
Our resale and estate clearing expertise:
• took the stress out of relocation
• helped families clear out loved ones’ residences
• resulted in huge return$ from silver, gold and artwork.
Throughout each project we connected with and supported families in times of transition, upheaval, and grief.
It is a privilege to be trusted with their belongings and emotions around loss and change.
Resale Resources — Old and New
Our go-to clothing resellers Clothes Mentor and Thred Up pulled through for us netting $$$ to three new clients.
And we have added The RealReal to our list for luxury resale of high end women’s clothing, jewelry, and accessories.
• Let us know if you’re in the market to purge your wardrobe of designer purses or eliminate extra clothing from your closet.
We LOVE helping clients “cash in on closet clutter.”
Relocation Resources — Find your stuff a 2nd home
Philly Furniture Bank, ReDecor and Good’s Vintage have become our favorite recipients of furniture, artwork, and antique/vintage items in need of a second home.
• Call us to connect you with the most appropriate resource for your next renovation project or home decorating refresh.
Need a trusted team to help you determine value from among your “valuables”?
• We’ll help you sort your stuff
• Connect you with the proper resale resources
• Organize what you keep
— expectation alert: it is a buyer’s market, not a seller’s