If you’ve been following our blog, you know Kelly helped a client create a monthly meal plan to eliminate dinner, shopping, and food-prep stress. The solution was so successful, Kelly uses it herself. Check out the blank form so YOU can customize your meals and start the year healthy and organized.
• Build in some “auto-pilot” meals
• Consider your weekday schedule and use your weekends to prep!
• Rotate the types of meals you eat
Here’s an editable file to menu plan: monthly-meal-plan-jan-2017-blank
Kelly’s full menu plan: monthly-meal-plan-jan-2017
Kelly’s dinner plan includes:
• A loose rotation of vegetarian, meat and fish dishes.
• An emphasis on soups for the winter season.
• Consideration of friends and family members to connect with during the week.
Click here to read the original Dinner Dilemma post.