When we are hired for a move, our clients describe everything they want to get rid of. Instead, we direct the conversation to what they want to take WITH them. You and I know, they will have to part with things to fit in a smaller floor plan. We keep the conversation positive. We focus on what they treasure. This allows them to enjoy being in the world of the “keepers.”
• What do you want to keep?
• What keeps you feeling nourished in your space?
• What objects keep you feeling connected to family and friends?
Helping people decide what makes their new place feel like home — regardless of its size — ensures that our clients:
• downsize with integrity to their life’s passions,
• honor the discovery process of what they love not what they will leave behind.